Consulting Suite 1 offers an oversized large consultation room with floor to ceiling windows, electronic adjustable table, practitioner desk and chair and patient chair. Currently used by our Osteopathic division, it is also very well suited to podiatrists and physiotherapists during other days and times.
Inclusions in addition to the consulting room:
- Large patient reception waiting room, offering patients a warm, welcoming and professional atmosphere, complemented by comfortable armchairs, fireplace, reading material and an abundance of natural light.
- 8 On-site car parking spaces and plenty of additional street parking
- Practitioner lounge and kitchen with microwave and fridge
- Bathroom for patients and staff
- Internet/Wifi, HICAPS terminal
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Front and rear manicured garden
- Monitored alarm system
Available days include: Tuesday & Wednesday (2pm-8pm) and Saturday (8am-4pm).
Please Note: All practitioners are to be registered members of their associations and for those that are regulated professions under AHPRA, to hold a current registration. Practitioners must also have their own public and professional liability insurance cover.
Please feel free to email your interest at: firstname.lastname@example.org