Consulting Suites 3 has been specifically designed and created with expectant mothers and young children in mind. It is a very unique space and is ideal for practitioners who consult and treat expectant mothers, new mothers, babies and young children.
It has been created to offer a warm and inviting feel for both mother and child.
Inclusions in addition to the consulting room:
- Large patient reception waiting room, offering patients a warm, welcoming and professional atmosphere, complemented by comfortable armchairs, fireplace, reading material and an abundance of natural light.
- 8 On-site car parking spaces and plenty of additional street parking
- Practitioner lounge and kitchen with microwave and fridge
- Bathroom for patients and staff
- Internet/Wifi, HICAPS terminal
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Front and rear manicured garden
- Monitored alarm system
Available days include: Monday-Friday (8am-8pm) and Saturday (8am-4pm).
Please Note: All practitioners are to be registered members of their associations and for those that are regulated professions under AHPRA, to hold a current registration. Practitioners must also have their own public and professional liability insurance cover.
Please feel free to email your interest at: firstname.lastname@example.org